You can now obtain EU Residency by making a Business or Property Investment.
Why did we choose Hungary?
Because it is the most successful Residency programme available in Europe!
• Hungary is an amazing and beautiful country in the heart of Europe.
• Hungary maintains the cheapest EU residency process in Europe.
• Hungary’s EU Business Residency is the most successful programme in Europe.
• Hungary’s low cost of living makes it compatible for the financial requirements often needed for non-EU country nationals.
• Hungary offers affordable quality property investment opportunities.
• Hungary’s 9% corporate tax and 15% personal income tax is amongst the lowest in Europe.
• Hungary boasts high-quality education including international medical and veterinary schools.
• Hungary maintains very affordable healthcare and medical services.
• Hungary is safe and politically sound.
• Hungary’s EU ID Card provides visa-free travel and access throughout Europe.
• Hungry is the perfect place to move to or for integration into other European countries.
How to obtain EU Residency in Hungary
• We register a local company and appoint you as a company director.
• Hungary maintains the lowest corporate tax rate in the EU (9%) and with no taxes on corporate capital gains and dividends (non-EU nationals)
• We then make an application for your residency and work permit and arrange a visit to the Hungarian embassy for biometric fingerprint measurement.
• A property purchase is made by the company for as little as EUR 150 000 which then can be rented out so that the company can generate regular income and prove economic activity.
• We put you on payroll and you’ll pay minimal income tax and social security contributions.
• This allows us to link and apply for your spouse as well as any dependent children for their EU ID Cards, thereby providing them with the benefit from local healthcare, welfare and education.
• For renewal of your EU ID Cards, we make an application for renewal with the immigration authorities who then verify compliance and company accounts to prove income from the capital investment made.
• Normally after the first renewal application, longer-term EU ID cards will be issued providing you with the option of permanent EU residency.
What makes the Hungary EU Business Residency Programme the best in Europe?
Initial process are done remotely with only limited travel required once ID card has been processed
FOR YOUR FAMILY
Your spouse and dependent children processed after the residency permit is issued to the primary applicant
Fees of only €36 000 makes this programme the cheapest offering in Europe
FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
Freely travel within the EU and Schengen countries without any visas required
Hungary is an extremely safe country. You and your family can feel totally safe and secure in Hungary
LOW PROPERTY INVESTMENT
This programme only requires capital investment from EUR 200 000 or more
BUSINESS IN EUROPE
Hungary’s low tax company business structure is the perfect springboard for access and integration throughout the whole of Europe