How to obtain EU Residency in Hungary
• We register a local company and appoint you as a company director.
• Hungary maintains the lowest corporate tax rate in the EU (9%) and with no taxes on corporate capital gains and dividends (non-EU nationals)
• We then make an application for your residency and work permit and arrange a visit to the Hungarian embassy for biometric fingerprint measurement.
• A property purchase is made by the company for as little as EUR 150 000 which then can be rented out so that the company can generate regular income and prove economic activity.
• We put you on payroll and you’ll pay minimal income tax and social security contributions.
• This allows us to link and apply for your spouse as well as any dependent children for their EU ID Cards, thereby providing them with the benefit from local healthcare, welfare and education.
• For renewal of your EU ID Cards, we make an application for renewal with the immigration authorities who then verify compliance and company accounts to prove income from the capital investment made.
• Normally after the first renewal application, longer-term EU ID cards will be issued providing you with the option of permanent EU residency.